Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, January 24, 2005

A Long 2 Weeks

Hi ya my blogger family and new friends...
It's Monday evening and I'm winding down from a very long 2 weeks. Can you belive it's been that long. Holy shit but I'm exhausted.
Thank you all so much for EVERYTHING, I know I would not have made it through this last couple weeks without so much support, from my family, from the business I work for, friends and all of you, especially all of you that stayed in constant e-mail contact. I wish I could express how much that meant to me. You all ROCK!!

So I'm getting ready to fly home tomorrow. Let me tell ya the house elf is quite happy about that. I think he misses me. :-) Or just the sex..who knows. (I know I miss him for all of the above) giggle

Mom is improving slowly day by day and she has a very good attitude about her rehab so that is very helpful. :-)

It's been intresting to say the least. As I said before one meets intresting people when sitting in a community hospital waiting room. The Arizona Department of Corrections and the County Sherrif's jail all bring their inmates to this hospital. So I look up the other day and here comes a guy in a belly chain with hands cuffed, ankles cuffed 4 officers 2 with shotguns bringing him in. I'm thinking that if he's that dangerous wouldn't it just be a favor for one of those shotguns to accidently go off. (I know someone is gonna bombbard me for that comment, if you are use the e-mail me link over there>>>>>>>>> don't make everyone else put up with it) What can I say if you're that dangerous you should fry.
Then there is the gang members that pop in to either visit their friend that was shot in the drive by shooting or maybe they were the shooters finding out if their target was alive. That was a bit tense. One of the few times I really wish I'd of been packing my own weapon in a hospital.

There was the lady that took a liking to Burfica and felt that she needed to stand so close to her that she was almost sitting in poor Burf's lap. I kid you not this woman would like shove her way over and be right touching almost her belly on poor Burfs face. I personally would have pushed her backwards. I can't stand anyone that close in my space without an invite. Burfica however is the more calm of the sisters and was nice to this woman. I conviently found someone that I needed to call on my cell phone when she started our way. I know I'm a bad sister.

I'm jelous of my mom. The nursing home she is rehabing in is a very nice place. And let me tell ya the day time male nurses and aides...Hubba hubba baby...We are talking some serious eye candy. If that don't get her up and running around the halls of that place I don't know what will. **snicker** I'm turning my mom into a little old dirty lady trying to get herself a boy toy. If she succeeds I'll be SOOOOOO jelous. But not to jelous as I have my cute little house elf.

Okay all thanks again and I'll be back to my blogging self soon. I'll be driving back to AZ in anywhere from 7 to 30 days to do the big move thing. HEY Chicken..you're getting lots of practice right now..wanna come along for the ride????
No???...You are kidding right....you won't help me move....Sheesh....

8 Comments:

  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    welcome back, we missed you!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Shes bacK!!
    Shes back!!
    Shes Back!

    Yayyyy!

    And did I say shes BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mail me woman..wen you get a spare one..we have missed you sooo much!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Welcome back, you were missed!! *hugs*

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    well I don't think I've fully recovered yet, cuz I keep giggling for no apparant reason. heheheheheee

    I can just see mom sitting with her butt hanging out and flashing all the passing boys.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Welcome home, have some hot sex and lots of rest (in between)!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    HI!!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    hahaha clowns are scary!!!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Welcome back A. I'm sure the Elf will be happy to get you back in his arms and the bed. Now go get some sleep, we'll be here when you wake up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home