Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Drugs and booze

.......hmmmmmmmm I love darvocet or any other pain medication for the matter. I usually have a very high threshold for pain and probably would have yesterday after the root canal was done (the doc was very good) but about 2:30 I got a little throb going, and I was sick to my stomach again yesterday. (SHUT UP Burfica, kitten and Chicken I am not pregnat) plus all the stress one can only think that hmmmmmmm here is a darvocet and there is a bottle of quervo gold. I bet I can have my own little party right here. Then do some stoned and drunk blogging how fun will that be!!!!

So I poppped the pain pill after swirling around the bottle of Tequilla (despite all my big talk people I really don't drink....I haven't had a drink in like 2 1/2 years since my gastric bypass surgery, as the sugar in alchol makes me sicker than a starving ethopian gorging on Krispy Kreame donughts (man am I gonna get bombarded for that comment or what) anyway I still have the memories from when I used to be a sexpot, tequillia drinking, harley riding woman) So anyway I popped the pain pill and let me tell you. What a F'ing lightweight I am in my old age...I went Tits up...I hit the bed at 3pm and do not recall a damn thing until 8:30 last night

I do remember having my drug induced body ravaged by Brad Pitt as some point, but alas I think it was the Rotweiller licking my toes trying to get me to get up and feed him.

[sigh]

So I got the tow hitch put on the Durango yesterday at a cost of 300 dollars. (Jesus that thing better be platium lined)
I was watching the news last night and it's going to snow on the exact route I need to take to get to AZ. What the Fuck is it with me going from Texas to Arizona and every single time it SNOWS!!!! We are talking Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, 3 of the warmest states in the union and every damn time I need to go to AZ it snows
Shit cookies

In a way I'm glad I will be traveling this weekend as the Super Giant and the House Elf are going to be putting up handicaped rails in the shower for my mom...After the ceiling fan fiasco I'm just glad I will be gone and don't have to listen to them. HOWEVER I bet you I get a call on my cell phone at some point along the lines of
Super Giant: Alekx the dipshit isn't listening to what I'm telling him to do
House Elf: The jerkwad won't do it the right way
SG: Fuckwad made me drill 14 holes in the shower wall
HE: Shit for brains did that himself, now there are holes all over the shower
ME: JUST GET THE SHIT DONE BEFORE I GET BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!!!

I'm so looking forward to my cell phone ringing over the weekend I'm gone.

[Lord just let me surive this move]

By the way after all the drug induced sleep I got I feel ever so much better. The stress level is down, the pain level is down and my tummy isn't doing the rumbly grumblies anymore.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    the bottle of tequila would be my pain medicine. mmmm tequila...

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    There is that fabulous word Fuckwad again. I called my co-work fuckwad and he didn’t get the joke. I just walked away from his stunned open mouth expression. Some people are so lame in corporate America.

    Pain Meds and Alcohol is a great cocktail, sure then can kill you but it makes for a great story. I had a friend who is construction and he messed up his fingers with an iron bar dropping on it. He had some left over Vicodine. He gave me a couple and I popped them with my morning coffee at work. I was never so laid back in my life!!!

    Better living through chemistry!!! I hate taking medicine when I am sick, I never take aspirin when I have a headache, but recreational drug use is a blast!! Jump on that hobby horse and let’s go for a ride!!!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    I wanna go on the road trip! Ill even supply the vicoden and booze!

    Im so over Brad. Johnny Depp is the new brad , dontcha
    know...


    As far as being preg.....THOU DOST PROTEST TOO MUCH , MY LADY!

    Whom are you trying to convince...hmmmmm. *ducks the produce*

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I am not gonna say Alekx is preggers ever again (unless she really is) cuz in Phoenix she slapped the shit out of me. heheheheeeee

    OOooOo remind yourself and the house elf to call and we will tell you how the handicap bars were put up in the shower. Cuz dim wit Gigantor drew a diagram but still has it in his pocket. heheheheee

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    I miss road trips!!! Road trips rule!!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    I take ativan every night and the stress slides right out of my muscles and down onto the floor. Pain pills or tranquilizers and a nice glass of red wine is always a nice buzz too.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Ĵōÿ said…

    I enjoy a lot of xanax. I mean I really enjoy them. Thank god I eat them all too fast to grab an addiction.

    And whats with the fuckwad? My friends on EQ have been calling each other fuckwads and asshats for years now.

    :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home