Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Holy sore Muscles Batman

I told you I'd be griping before long about my workouts making my poor little body hurt. So my arms hurt..my chest hurts, my legs hurt, my abs hurt..but baby it's soooooooo, soooooooo good. Today we went swimming...1000 yards. I crapped out after 1000 instead of doing the mile I intended to do but hey I'm a woman I'll blame it on PMS damnit.

So today I was in a frenzy, clearing out the room that my mom is going to take. I think I found on of those killer sprickets, that or it was a spider about the size of a small puppy dog. Now there is few things that creep me out. But spiders can cause me to scream like a horror movie queen. Gawd I hate creepy crawly things and it never fails the spider can't just go away from me and mind it's own business. NOOO they have to charge me with their little hairy legs up in the air and their huge spider teeth knashing and trying to bite my ass. People I'm here to tell you I have a 3rd degree black belt in size 10 shoe. Now I have to contend with the guts of whatever it was smushed into the carpet. ICK..thank goodness I've obsconded with my brother in law's carpert cleaner.

So tomorrow it's carpet cleaning time, putting up a ceiling fan. This should be great fun since last time I did something with electricity I blew up the main board of the air conditioning. And I'm scared to let the house elf around the dry wall in the ceiling as last time he was close ot it he walked through the ceiling. I still have a hip sized elf hole in my closet.

We also get to have the fun of changing the oil in my car and putting on a tow hitch. Oh I can barely keep in the excitement....yay....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    go ahead and shock yourself. heheheheheeee

    I packed my little heart out. pack and stuff, and cram and shove.

    Don't forget the purple, for god sake don't forget it. LOL

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Keep up with the exercise, trust me it's hard to start back up if you stop. I love spiders, I try and put the outside when I find them in the house, with the exception of if they're in my room. I figure I don't stand in your web you don't crawl in my room.
    Good luck finishing the room for your Mom. Tell her a bunch of people she doesn't even know are wishing her well.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Oh, by the way, so does this mean Burfica should have everyone send Spider pictures to you in return for the clown ones she got?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home