Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Recovered

.......I've recovered from my fall into alcholism. How is it that family holidays can send us sprialing down into the depths of teeth gritting, hair pulling, drowning in the bottom of a bottle, please just kill me now dispare.

I guess in some ways it's hard to accept people at their level. There are things about my in-laws that just make me go What the Fuck. As Many of you know 3 years ago I had gastric by-pass surgery and have lost the equilivant of a Dallas Cowboys linebacker. (yay me) Now realize my bro in law and my mom in law live 7 (yes count them) 7 houses down from me. So it's not like they don't see us on a uncomfortably regular basis. So you'd think in this 3 years they would remember at least once that I DO NOT EAT sugar, fried food, buffets, high cholestral food and most meat (it makes me puke). But every single time that we go to their house, or that we go out to eat with them, it's always the same every time. All of the stuff that I don't (not only don't but can't my body won't let me) eat, then they get all bent out of shape because I won't eat or if they ask me if I liked the resturant, (when I've sat there drinking just water) and I tell them Hell no I don't like it..I couldn't eat. It turns out to be my fault. ~~sigh~~

Well shit I meant this to be some snarky post about my brother in law and turned into a friggin' rant. I'm starting to sound like a candy assed panty waist whimpy girl.

I'll end for now and try again later.

13 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Oi...they don't sound very supportive. sheesh.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    yeah too bad god invented in-laws huh?? hehehehehe

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    PK--that would entail that they aren't selfish. Ain't gonna happen. I'm just getting to the point I refuse to go out with them anymore

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Too bad, I was going to ask you out for some drinks!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Nisha said…

    They sound awfully mean and selfish.... Seems like they do it purposely each time... Really sucks... Cheer up and put ur foot down .. Be strong... Ask them to take a flying efffff...

    Cheers!

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    F em.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger It's me, @Moustachio said…

    Which Dallas Cowboy did you lose? Dat Nguyen?

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'll drink to that!

    If you'd grab them by the collar..pick um up (feet clear ground) to eye level..and then tell um...maybe that would help!

    OP~

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    My poor Alekx. Sorry to hear about the in-law crap. Seems like far too many people don't like thier in-laws. Next time they want to go out to eat tell them you'll meet them there and then go to a restaurant you want and when they ask where you where tell them you were eating and ask why they never showed up.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I think you should let them cook next time or bring most of the food, or hell, just a bunch of booze at at least.

    p.s. about your post to mine...that was GREAT and.. Hell you forget, silly girl your memory fails you!! I nearly did it to myself, but I didn't get by w/ that. I'm very happy about that today

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    oOo, I so love Azathoth's suggestion! You may or may not ever do it - but it is a very cheery, and entertaining thought! :D
    I lubs you, girl... sounds like you're on my 'Flagstaff diet' that's how I was eating at that time in my life and I gotta get back to it! My body and brain did much, much better without the junk! (It took alot of junk off of my trunk too! lol)
    Be well, do good work and try? to be kind to these others - seems like they just truly do not get it. ((Hugs))

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    We should have diner together sometime, Alekx, we have the same food-pattern.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Do you like Indian food?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home