Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Another Falls

A Ft Worth city police officer was shot in the line of duty while serving a warrent. The suspect shot him in the head and he has just passed away.

Hank Nava per all the write ups was a good officer and died doing the job he loves. People are so quick to dog on police officers and to bad mouth them. But let me tell you all, it's a fucking war on the streets, and the assholes and drunks that these men and women have to deal with every single day make them heros.

A friend of mine was telling me he couldn't understand why an officer always realeases their thumb strap and has their hand on their weapon when making a traffic stop. Well that officer never knows when the person in the car is gonna try to shoot them. If I were still on the road I'd have my gun stuck in the face of everyone until I knew if they were a "bad guy" or not.

I'll be honest I don't have any patience for anyone that has bad things to say about police officers. I know there are some bad cops out there. They are humans after all and there are bad folks in all walks of life. But in general they are out there putting their lives on the line every shift they work. And for mostly their lives are on the line for a society of idiots that have no respect for the officer or for anyone else for that matter.

I'm proud to be part of a police department and my rule is to bring my officers home alive at the end of every one of my shifts.

While I respect everyones view points, if you got something bad to say about the police don't do it here or now.

I just feel sad about this today

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    God bless them all, they all work such a thankless job!!!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    God Bless every officer every day for the horrible job they have to go out and do everyday.

    There are times the police should shoot first & ask questions later.

    My prayers are with this poor family.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    It a sad state of affairs, the world is so screwed up.

    I agree with Burf and Papa....who both stole my comment. Guess thats what I get for being so slow.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *hugs* easy girlie. i so understand what you are saying. i wanted to be a state trooper after the marine corps but true be told, i knew i wasn't prepared to wake up every day ready to die. yeah, they do get shit on and its wrong!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home