Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

pile of shit

.....no that's not my life today, even though I realize that's usually the drift of life around this house, but nahhhhh not today, just some random stuff to say.

I passed my phase 1 training at the new job and am on the way Sunday morning to phase 2. Hell if I'm not careful I might even become a real police dispatcher...oh wait public safety dispatcher cuz we do police and fire.

Last night was fun, a fire alarm and water flow alarm at a nursing home, poor old folks got evacuated in 30 degree weather. At least the firemen got the old folks back inside quickly then as soon as most of the firemen cleared from that got a call for an apartment on fire. Some asshole was burning their candles right next to the drapes. Okay I realize it's the season to be jolly but folks lets not make it the season to be burnt to a crisp and homeless. So please watch your live trees, don't set flamable items next to the fire place and for the love of God don't 1) overload the extension cords with all those purty christmas lights, and DON'T leave candles burning while you are in another room.
What else, ohhh there was the lady with the stolen truck, but it was stolen by her husbands friend who had a door key to the truck cuz her husband had just been arrested and this friend had just got outta jail....Oh and by the way there is no ignitation key cuz we had to use a screwdriver to pop the column so we could start it. hmmmmmmmm I've got two words....LOSER and LIAR.

Dallas/Ft Worth is under a severe weather warning, the sleet is already starting, the roads are already icing and it's gonna be a mess, because unlike me, who admits I can't drive in this crap and if I have to, will be doing 2 to 5 mph, but the people around here will be out driving like it's the Indy 500. Idiots. I feel sorry for my officers on the road tonight with the jerks.
It's already friggin' cold out and I wouldn't let the house elf go to work. He doesn't have a job that someone's life is in his hands. I told him log on from home and work from here...so he's fixing the vacume cleaner instead. Good house elf.

The officer that was murdered was burried Monday. Saturday another officer was shot several times. He's going to make it but this now makes 2 officers killed and 3 shot in the last month. Life is not good around here.

Okay Al Roker is on TV and he's being an ass....Gawd somedays he just needs to stay on the food channel and eat his way into death.

Don't forget Mike's over at I'm not touching you is having a little chat get together this evening. He's got all the information on one of his posts at his site. If you haven't visited his site yet get yer ass over there, he's witty, funny and hot as hell and I'd do him without him even begging.

I'm off for a nap then I guess I gotta put up the christmas tree and stop being a scrooge.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Wow that weather issue is not good. My g/f mother works for walmart and she got moved over to where Rita hit to help clean up. She says its a humungus mess over there.

    Ya know I dont understand whats so wrong with being a big scrooge. lol

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *splat* lmao...running and ducking...

    have a wonderful christmas alekx! i love yeah you crankie thing! lol...

    see yeah next year!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    so did the vacume get fixed??? and did the oven ever get fixed??? hehehehehee

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Melody said…

    Full fledged dispatcher...sweet. Have a great christmas...scrooge! lol

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    You get the skinny on everything there!! I know you all will be safe. I'm sorry about your all's cops, I know they don't get paid enough for how they risk their lives every day - here they have to put up w/ meth labs and that crap all the time. It's so dangerous now.
    Get ya some rest and of course, get Ya some,
    jules

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Nisha said…

    Congrats on passing ur first phase... and allllll the best for the remaining phases :)

    Merrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas :)

    Cheers!

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Do you have to wear a uniform? Is the shirt tight with the top three buttons undone..with flesh trying to escape over the edge of the shirt?

    Op~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home