Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crazy busy

Maybe it's the time of year, but seems to be crazy non stop busy. Work has been slammed with not only the regular fights, drunk drivers, blah blah blah but with lots of medical calls and a house burning down.

Maybe it's the weather change, maybe it's the fact that it's been raining like the 40 days flood in the bible. I don't know what it is but people seem to have their health as well as their tempers on the tips of their fingers.

I've been talking to Burfica over the last week, read the whole exchange between her and her "suposed" friend Burf's rant on her blog, then the reply. This is the only thing I'm gonna say on the matter in this post.

Burf, by bestest sister, is not perfect nor does she claim to be. However SHE is always a good friend to people, sometimes to the point of me telling her HOW THE HELL do you attract all the Nut jobs to you. It's because she does not judge people, and she's there to listen and to try not to preach to people. Burfica is much much better at that then I am. I am the type to just say what's on my mind. I applaud Burf for waiting an entire week before venting her feelings, in hopes that she and her "friend" could maybe mend fences. Good for you Burf, you have great patience

I however like I said have no tact or cooth, so in that I say, Yes Canadian Flake you have acted like a bitch. You way over reacted and you sit in judgement of people if they do not think the way you do or the way you tell them to. You deleted me from all your things when you deleted Burfica and to that I say good riddance.

So nuff of that.
I'll try to have funny stories from work soon.
It's hard to have a funny story when a citizen died while on shift.
Later

11 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Love ya lots sis.

    Yeah you do need to come on with more stories, I laugh at them, others would like to also.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Yeah there is so something wrong in the air lately.

    I agree with you and burfica, she's not worth the effort.

    Heck I'd adopt both you guys as sisters. I've known her for....counts her fingers, hmmm well....I started blogging Sept/04 so sometime not long after that.

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    Yeah,,those pesky deaths can really ruin a good story. People are so inconsiderate that way.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Alekx, what DO you do for a living? Your profile says: Industry is ‘Business Services’ and you Occupation as ‘Jewelry and Scuba.’ You made a comment on my space about the nuts being job security for you. So are you a nurse or an EMT or a cop or something? I know you are in a small Texas town. Does you business sign say, “Brain Surgery, Used Jewelry and Car Wash – Pull Around Back”? Enquiring minds need to know. And I hope you weren’t referring to me when you said Burfica attracts nut jobs. And the pesky

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    hahahah coffey your so cute. She needs to get off her lazy ass and update her profile.

    I'm gonna let her tell ya, make her actually do something about that old ass profile. hehehehehe

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Crazy? (check)
    Busy? (check)
    Loyal? (check)
    Straight shootin'? (check)
    Sisterly love? (double check)
    Compasionate? (check)

    Yup.
    Same girl you used to be.
    Just a few of those same great qualities that I've always loved about you, girlie!

    (even when we knocked heads!)

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I hope you consider me to be one of the nuts your sister has attracted or I'll be highly offended. ;)

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf--I'm trying already with the stories. sheesh

    Miranda--Ya think the air might be a government conspicery?

    Christine--yah damn people could at least give 2 weeks notice before they up and die

    Coffey--See updated profile sheesh, and of course I was refering to you...you nut job

    Burf--Up yours hahaha

    Dorko--knocked heads??? us??? hahaha oh the stories

    Cork--ummmm yah you nut case. That's why we love ya and fried food fridays

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    my brain hurts today... mean people suck!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Well, I guess that I am nut job, too then.
    Wouldn't have it any other way :)

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Waves hand in air....I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW what you do for a living!!!! ooooohhhh ooooohhh pick me!! Pick me!!!

    never mind I forgot....

    early onset Alzhiemers.....maybe I should call 911....wait.....

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home