Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Look it's Noah's Ark

Thank you everyone who has been asking Burfica if I'm okay.

I'm okay. Just Overtime got to be insane, and well I lead a very very boring life so what can I say.

The weather here was up in the 70's for the last few days. today it's barely pushing 40 and it's windy and rainy and I swear Noah's ark just went floating through my back yard. My dogs were trying to hitch a ride cuz their paws were wet and cold when there were trying to poop.

Speaking of pooping, poor casper dog has problems with his glands so I took him to the vet to have them drained yesterday. Vet says they were the size of golf balls. of course this was after she finished puking in the sink. Ummm with the problems he has not only do the glands get big the smell is toxic. (Hell why do you think I take him to the vet instead of doing it myself)

My girlfriend and I went and got our girl on this weekend. Pedicures, Manicuries, facials. I was in heaven people. Facials are second only to great sex. I'd rather have a facial then a back massage. And pedicures...man o man. I would never get them before because I have really ugly feet. I'm talking I can't even wear girl shoes cuz they are so big and ugly, but a little lady from vietnam talked me into one and I've been hooked ever since then.

Okay told you all I was boring so I've been random enough. Time to go to bed I guess.
Happy Monday all

13 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Man, I'm glad you are back - painted ugly toes and all (though I tend to think the ugliness is in your mind.) A foot is a foot unless you are talking about both, then they are two feet.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    hahahahahh coffey.

    And I could have gone my entire life without knowing about Caspers glands and still lead a very satisfying one. lol

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    Welcome back hon...my fav thing in the world is a good back and bum rub...ohhhhh baby I loveeeee it...

    Of course, that is only when it is done by the gnome..lmao

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger none said…

    the vet told me to do the glands with a butter knife.

    The smell about made me pass out.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    holy CRAP, what's all this about glands and all,!!?? EEEWWWWW!! does this ever happen to neutered cats?? cuz if it does, kevin gets full custody immediately!!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    Glands....ugly feet....sure you don't want to decribe your last BM?

    Think I'll skip the Rice Krispies this morning.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    Glad to hear from you and that you're treating yourself to the goodlife!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    Never had a pedicure - sounds kinda fun. Gland thing sound disgusting. Glad it's not something I've had to deal with. Hairballs are enough for me.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alekx. Long time no read.

    I've never had anyone else give me a pedicure, manicure or facial. Reminds me too much of going to the doctor or dentist. DON'T TOUCH ME. I know it sounds weird. I do my own girl stuff. Spring is right around the corner so now is a good time to choose some nail polish, etc.

    Reading about Casper's glands made me feel dizzy.

    Take care and blog ya later.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    A good facial is better than sex? I gotta get me a facial!
    I have never had a spa day, ever. Maybe we can together sometime :)

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *mauhz*

    still think the facial is 2nd??

    *LMAO*

    i've missed yeah girlie! glad to read that all if well.

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger melody said…

    Man, I wanna get my girl on. I'm totally jealous. I used to do the whole mani/pedi thing, and it was lovely. Also, used to get a massage once a month, and on those days, I was a big pile of goo.

    Massages are total nirvana...

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    RE:'got our girl on this weekend' (lip quiver... I can see by reading through that & cross comparing to mine own doings, that I've been too far flung into my cave and have become neanderthal!)
    I swear!
    I'm so glad you went for the pamperfest and shared the tale here.
    Soon as I'm done retooling m'brain I'm gonna get me some pamper.
    (Not to be confused with pampers, mind you!)

    Poor casper... you are wise, my friend to leave that particular procedure to the professional.

    Keep your tootsies toasty and dry!
    Hugs,
    D ~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home