Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

A cry for help

Okay I give up...apparently my computer degree means nothing becasue I'm way to lazy to review the help files in order to link all my new friends and old ones alike sites on my blog. I know the href tag but can't figure out how to get the stuff over on my side bar...how stupid am I. Also I'm to lazy to figure out how to post photos and I have a bunch of cool underwater photos. So anyone want to e-mail my stupid butt step by step directions. Like I said apparenlty I'm to lazy to go review the help files. Hmmmmm maybe hubby the programmer can hack the code and we'll do it the hard way. :-)

Answers to Kitten:
I've lost about 257lbs. AT 6'1" I wanted to be about 161 but since at a little over 200 my ribs and hip bones are sticking out my doctor has firmly put her foot down and said NO to the 161.
I've gone from a size 36/38 to a 16/18 in pants and from a 5 to 7x down to a 14/16 I can acutally shop at walmart...(if I can find talls that is.) However when you lose that much weight in a basically short amount of time (yes I meant it to be a short amount of time I had gastric bypass surgery) you have weird hanging skin.
I look great in cloths if they are tight and can hold things up where they should be.
Last time I saw Burfica she was like when the hell did you get a boob job...I had to giggle as I've gone from a 48 almost DD cup to a 36C, and it has to be a super padded bra with underwires. You take that bad boy off and the girls are hanging out down wiht the bellybutton having a party... I don't have the dreaded bye bye arms of the skin floppying around under your arms. Girl I have 747 flaps. I need a tummy tuck in a bad way, and a butt lift...it's embarassing doing water aerobics and spinning around because someone is slapping you in the back and then you realize it's the loose skin on your butt pogoing up and whapping you on your back.
So if I can every find time between scuba diving (ha like that will ever happen) I'm going to apply for extreme makeovers. Who knows maybe I'll make it and they'll fix it all for me with no charge.

Okay I have to add this..
Stupid....I was sitting in here in my little scuba shop looking out the front window, where of course there are parking slots in front of the curb that steps up to the sidewalk. Well when one is pulling into this parking slot at about 20 miles an hour and hits this curb, one's vehicle will violenly bounce against this curb making a weird squeeling noise, when one does not have on a seatbelt, one will also bash into the steering wheel with one's face. Then to get out of the vehicle cussing about some idiot putting a ""gasp"" curb there to run into...Holy shit..she'd of ran into my front window if there wasn't a curb then I'd of had to beat her silly ass like she was an overdosed crack whore.
Some people


2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OH my goodness what has gotten into you today. Have you been possesed by *gasp* me??? (innocent fluttering of eyelashes)

    And somebody please tell her how to link and do pictures, cuz I really really want to know, and unless my sissy tells me, I will ever do it. lmao

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Un freakin believeable, Alekx. You are an inspiration gurl. You must be so proud of you...I know I am. As for the loose skin, maybe its just a matter of time, with the bypass you lose more quickly and the skin might not be able to catch up so fast. No better exercise than swimming...thats for sure. I love your enthusiasm for diving, mind if I live vicariously thru you for a while? lol Where are you going next? Does the short asian man dive????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home